Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Brilliant Assistant Arrives

A brilliant assistant arrived soon after my last post. Life is wonderful that way.
Our friend Steve is helping me put together some brochures for my show in March.

What a gift this is to have a friend like Steve in our life. As for pay if
I want to start charging him for meals he shares with us he will let me pay him.
Isn't that something? I feel grateful beyond words!

As for some other computer challenges I am still looking for the perfect class.

This week I am busy preparing for the show to be held at the Harrisburg Library in
Harrisburg Illinois. I will hang it March first. It will be there for 2 months.

I found this quote today isn't it wonderful!


"No matter what you are doing, keep the undercurrent
of happiness.
Learn to be secretly happy within your heart in spite
of all
circumstances." -- Paramahansa Yogananda

I have started Eckhart Tolle's new book A New Earth it is really wonderful.
He is able to teach some complex ideas in an easy to understand way.
This quote is in keeping with the spirit in that book.

Be well and remember to breathe.

No comments: