Saturday, February 23, 2008

Water Has Arrived

We woke to a sunny day. The ice is melting.

The water truck is backing in the driveway as I type this. My daughter is cheering from the loft! I am sure she is already contemplating a shower. I'll be happy to get myself a clean kitchen again.... the dishwasher is already running.

It has been an interesting week of work with the Monday holiday, no running water for 3 days, and 2 snow days for my kids.

I managed to stay on task and get my work schedule completed. This included making all the changes to my web site that I have been needing to do. I did this with no trouble I might add. Yea for me a good couple of days on the computer boosts my confidence in this area. I am trying to make peace with the computer and embrace all the ways it makes my life easier.

I put my new work up on the site if you haven't been there recently don't forget to tell me you stopped by ...I have some surprises in store for the 25th and 50th person to reply to my contact form since the New Year started. I know you are visiting but it would sure be nice to have you say hello.

I already need another trip to the photographer with some new pieces. This is good it means I am getting things accomplished.

I have been reading Sweat Your Prayers by Gabrielle Roth what a great book if you are looking for a new way to approach your spiritual life and like to dance this is the book for you. I purchased some of her music and it really speaks to me. It gives me the urge to move! I can't wait for some alone time so I can turn up the volume and do some dancing. I did sneak in a some dance last night when I had the house to myself for a little bit. I see the future and it is dance in the morning... good exercise... energizing ... this can only improve my art. I posted the link before but I'm doing it again. Her site has some wonderful music playing so you can hear what I am talking about.

http://www.gabrielleroth.com/

That's all for now. I am going to go stick my hands in some lovely hot water and start washing up the pile of dishes that have accumulated.

Be well and don't forget to breathe.

No comments: