Thursday, December 4, 2008

Work Delivered

I have recently delivered work to the New By Design Boutique, Gallery, and working studio.

By Design
136 Front St
Alton IL 62002

618-433-1400

My newest discharge dyed tees , hand dyed scarves, and wall art are available for purchase along with the textile work of numerous textile artists from the area.

Lillian Bates owner of this shop is a clothing designer and has created a beautiful space to work and play.... I am guessing she would call this play as she certainly seemed to be having fun when the artists gathered for a photo shoot. Photos are not my favorite thing but the beautiful boa I wore from the shop helped a lot! The photos and Lillian's clothing can be seen at her website in a few days.

http://www.lillianbydesign.com/

Be well and remember.... these are the Sweet Years!

No comments: