Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stormy Day

Happy Rainy Day! The thunder and lightning is lovely. Charlie and I are sitting in a coffee shop in Downtown Belleville watching the weather roll in.

We have been waiting for a good rain so we can find the source of our basement leaks... yes I said leaks ... as in more than one.

I have been busy between the flooding and a visit from my daughter Charlie I have had limited studio time the past 2 weeks.

In my mind I am packing for my trip...I leave for Florida for a week to enjoy the Focus on Fiber Retreat. I am looking forward to some time with other artists. I even have one who will be joining me for some dance... Hello Rosemary! This will be fun and a challenge to my dancing shyness. It will be good for me.

I have been dancing sporadically the past week. I hurt my back during the wet basement days but have been to the chiropractor twice and my back feels great. Somehow I twisted my knee overnight so I took today off as well. I really miss it on the days I don't dance. My knee will be okay with a day off and tomorrow I'll have a great dance morning.


Be well do a little dance.

No comments: